Youth Sevā Team is a group of Śrīla Gurudeva's children and grandchildren who are dedicated to uniting and enlivening saṅgas in cooperation. Whether you're young or old, new or senior, we all can come together for sevā unto Śrīla Gurudeva and our Rūpānuga Guru Varga - from all over the world.
We want to help future generations - any inquisitive soul who we encounter - to understand the contribution of our Rūpānuga Ācāryas. At the same time, we want to help ourselves and other members of YST to better understand the harmony of their teachings, bridging the gap between bhakti and our modern lives.
The website is live: youthseva.com and still very much under construction.
Possible Sevas: This is not an exhaustive list, but gives an idea of some things we are doing and want to continue to provide content for:
- Making cartoons, drawings with a corresponding instruction or pastime spoken by Srila Gurudeva and our Acaryas (i.e. - https://www.youthseva.com/cartoons/take-responsibility)
- Participation in an interview and/or conducting an interview of different devotees (i.e. - https://www.youthseva.com/spiritually.../rasik-mohan-prabhu)
- Making concise study guides on various Gaudiya Vaishnava topics
- Posting instructional quotes from Acaryas
- Writing articles or bullet points about practicality and applicability of bhakti in our lives, under topics such as Marriage and Relationships, Health and Wellness, Career, Professional Development, Personal Development, etc.
- Making crash course podcasts regarding various bhakti topics (tattvas, Vaishnava etiquette, what is bhakti, etc, etc)
- Creating tutorials on various subjects, such as mridanga, making Deity outfits/garlands/ghee and diya, dressing Thakurji, yoga, classical Indian dance, Ayurveda, cooking and baking, health/wellness tips, etc.
- Forming online study groups
To sign up or for more inquiries on how to participate, please email email@example.com.